Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Fun Day at Beltzille Lake!


As most of you may know, I work here at Peters Marine pretty much non-stop through the summer. In the off season I work part-time as my full-time job is a teacher. This past Monday, I took a brand new Sea Ray 230 Sundeck to Beltzville for our (teacher's) End-Of-The-Year Picnic. What a blast we had! The forecast was calling for thunderstorm's, but we lucked out and had great weather. I didn't take any pictures of the food, but I should of at least taken a picture of the "Sugar Bacon" that Donna (a 2nd grade teacher) made. It's fabulous!


Cody (my son, age 5) & Ari (Tom & Regina's
daughter, age 6) enjoying the ride

Tom (Computers) - Going hard to starboard!

Todd (5th grade)- pulling hard to port!

Todd and Danny (son, age 4). Who's enjoying it more?

What a beautiful mom & son pic! Regina, age ??
and Joe, age 2

Hey, there's snake in the water!

Talk about a glamour shot!

Sue (Art teacher), Lea (5th grade), & Amanda (4th grade)
"Oh, isn't it nice to be chauffered around?"

Cody and me... "Go faster, Daddy!"

OK, Cody, here we go!

Cody & Danny fishing. Cody caught his first fish!

Angela, taking the wheel for her first time! The rest of us held on very tight...

Angela & Lea, going not so hard ;)

Tom and his daughter, Ari - "Don't worry, Ari, we'll be fine!"

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Bobby Michener said...

Cool pics. It looks like you had a great day out on the lake. Too bad I had to work. Next time Dennis is working and I'm going boating!