Monday, May 4, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away - Ted has work to do on his boat today!

Well, my boat was pulled out of storage and has been parked in my driveway for the past two weeks. I am ready to get it wet. But the rain was not what I had in mind.

I have much to do and the family keeps asking me, "when are we going to put the boat in the water?"

I am still looking for some sunshine to address my pre-season laundry list of maintenance issues. For instance, the outdrive needs to be repainted, the deck and hull sides need another coat of wax, and other miscellaneous items need to be addressed.

Anyway, I am getting things ready for another great seaon of boating. Are you?

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My thoughts exactly! I was thinking that maybe I could put a 12-foot door on my garage and bump out the back wall into the living room. When I mentioned this to my wife, she just looked at me - she didn't even bother to make a comment. I think the look on her face was enough...